FSU Board of Trustees Meeting Scheduled September 20, 2012
The Fayetteville State University (FSU) Board of Trustees will convene Thursday, September 20, 2012, at 1:30 p.m. in the J.C. Jones Board Room, Chesnutt Library. Meetings of the Board and its committees are open to the public.
Committee meetings of the Board have also been scheduled in the Board Room as follows:
- Breakfast with City Council at 8:00 a.m.
- Audit Committee Meeting at 9:00 a.m.
- Business and Finance Committee Meeting at 9:15 a.m.
- Institutional Advancement Committee Meeting at 10:00 a.m.
- Student Affairs Committee Meeting at 10:30 a.m.
- Academic Affairs and Personnel Committee Meeting at 11:15 a.m.
- The Ceremony of Appellation for the naming and dedication of the Willis B. McLeod Residence Hall at 3:30 p.m.
For more information, please contact the Office of Public Relations at (910) 672-1474, or via e-mail at email@example.com.